If we have open positions, you can find them below. Otherwise, we are still happy to accept spontaneous applications in case opportunities arise in the future. Feel free to email your CV and in which service or department you would see yourself fitting best at the company to email@example.com.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
POWER HOUSE always strives to provide a workspace where all coworkers thrive and feel well, from a physical as well as a phycological perspective. Our internal work environment is planned and designed with the purpose to boost motivation, work satisfaction and security. Our work environmental efforts will be systematical and in collaboration with our coworkers.
We make sure that:
– Applicable laws and rules regarding the work environmental are followed
– Occupational injuries are prevented
– Sick leave decreases
– Work satisfaction increases
– Our routines develop in close collaboration with our coworkers to assure that work tasks are perceived as meaningful and stimulating
– We continuously educate and develop our operations as well as our coworkers
– No employees shall be exposed to sexual, political, religious, or other harassment